Just because we don't meet doesn't mean we can't rock.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

musicclub reborn!

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've posted and I have a wonderful reason to do so this day.

I'm looking forward to next week's show, Midlake at Lee's palace. If you haven't had a listen to them yet, check out their myspace page. Another discovery is St. Vincent. I just found out that she's opening for Midlake so I went and checked out her myspace page and she's awesome. Jenstar, I'm sure you'll enjoy her.

So, we need to set up a date for Zaireeka. I think March will work out for everyone and we should probably do it on a Friday. What do you guys think?

K-hope everyone has a fabulous and musical week!

"Let me not be too consumed with this world.
Sometimes I want to go home
And stay out of sight for a long time."

-
Midlake, Van Occupanther

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Star said...
 

March works for me! Get it in before the spring run. Where are we doing it? You're always welcome at my place! (Hah! Like you'd want to make the trip more than once a year.)

Ooh, I'm listening to St. Vincent. You're right--I do like her.

Post a Comment

<< Home