Just because we don't meet doesn't mean we can't rock.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Music Club March 10th, Pass it on!




Dudes-we're back! Music Club is still a rockin'. So, bring your bad asses to my house and we'll have a rockin' good time.

48 Darrell Ave
(Woodbine and Gerrard)

Take the subway to Woodbine station. From there, you can either walk south on Woodbine or take the southbound bus (I think it's 96 but there's only 2 buses, one north, the other south) and get off at Gerrard. on the Northeast side of Woodbine/Gerrard there's a set of stairs. Take those up to Darrell Ave. My house is on the North side. Look for the fake dog on the front porch.

Party on Wayne.

"Buy the thing that makes you happy/ Buy the thing that gets you high/ Pack your worries in a suitcase/ Send them off and say goodbye" - Kelley Stoltz

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Star said...
 

Wow! Your address? Very daring!

I can't wait until Friday! I have so much new music that I'm having trouble choosing! Alan's promised us some Joan Jett and Led Zeppelin, so that should be fun. ;)

I'm watching a recording of DCFC on Austin City Limits right now, and thinking of you! Can't wait to see you and the babe!

Post a Comment

<< Home